Skip to main content

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.





 

  Google Keep notes  at its most basic is just for recording and organizing notes in Google keep notes. They can have a title, and then there's a body. If you want to go shopping and you just want to get some celery and some and some lettuce. You're feeling really health. If you go down and you close this note, there it is. It's done. You have your first note in Google Keep notes. Now let's go back into this note. I'm going to explain some things that are going on here. You just left click on it. It'll bring it back up into the middle and make everything grey. It's saying that we're focusing on this note. I'm going to let you format it, but you can't change the style of the text. It's not meant to be a word processor. It just wants quick notes. But, some of the things that you can do with it that I do all the time when I'm using it, is I can turn my list into to a checkbox. When you go and you accomplish some of these things, you can just check them off. Then, they'll move down to the bottom. If we had a few more things on this list. If you hover over one of the items, you get these six little dots on the left. Left click on that and just pull them into a different order. Then the celery belongs to the grocery so hover over the six dots, left-click on it. If you take this, and you move it over to the right, do that to all the things that belong in the grocery and your list is going to look less cluttered. It's going to be easier to manage. That's one of the nice features that Google Keep notes has that's built in. Now that we've touched on the basics of creating notes in Google keep notes. we're gonna look at the different options on how to create them. If we go back up to the input box that says Take a note, you go over to the right. This is for the check boxes which we just did, this is for inserting an image which we'll circle back to in a minute, and this is for inputting a note with a drawing. Let's left-click on that and it goes full screen to the drawing app. I'm going to switch over to using my pen, but you don't have to. You can also use this with your mouse, but to toggle between the two, if you go to the three circles in the upper right hand corner and you say Draw with touch, that's going to allow you to draw with your finger. If you leave that off, like it is now, and you put your finger on here and move it around, it pans the screen. It's a little bit harder to tell because there's no drawing on it. We're going to go in the upper left hand corner and we're going to look at these options that you have to add a note. First, we're gonna look at these three different markers and what the difference is. It's easy to think of these as progressing in order. The one on the left is a consistent, thick, full-color marker, the one in the middle fades a little bit as you draw, more like a real marker, and the one on the right is translucent all the time, just like a highlighter. So I'm gonna take the one on the left with my pen and this drop down box is going to show you the options. We're going to use it in red, that's already selected, and we're going to do it with this size. Let's come down to the screen. That little red circle is a marker waiting for me to use it and I'm just going to say Hello. We'll try cursive. When you look at this, you can tell it's a consistent red the whole time, right? If that's what you want, then that's all you really need to use. If you want it to look a little bit different, let's go to the middle selection, and I'll come down to the bottom. We're going to say "Hello there." You see this one just kind of faded at the end. It was a little bit lighter. That's going to look more like if you're drawing on a white board. Then the last one is meant to be highlighter. Let's pick yellow so that we can tell and we'll come down to the canvas and we will just highlight the in hello. We'll pick an e in this and highlight that as well. Those are your three options for drawing on the screen. Between the three of those, I think you probably can find what you want. This is just to put a background image on them to kind of see how things line up; to give it a little bit of texture. If we just do the dots for fun, it makes the screen look cool. It could be kind of useful if you want to try to draw straighter lines. You can use these dots to align what you're doing. If you don't like anything that you did, you can either clear the entire page with this drop down by the eraser or just select the eraser and come down here. I'll use my pen and I'm just going to redraw over that. You see it selects the entire line. This part in the hello that I wrote all at once, if I tap on that, it's going to get rid of the entire thing. You also have a selector here if you want to select an entire area and do something with it. It makes a box. I don't know how often you would use that part, but let's say this is my note. Because this is really useful information, obviously everyone wants a note like this. You can just go back and it'll save your note and here it is. If I click close right now, it'll just consist of that. If I want to title this, we can do that as well. Let's say this is to do tomorrow. Hopefully I can read it, otherwise I'm not going to get very much done tomorrow. We'll go in the lower right hand corner and close it. You have another card. We've created two cards. One by just typing and one by using a drawing. There are some features in Google keep notes that are only available in mobile. I've brought my phone up onto the screen and what I'm going to do, let me use my mouse for a second here, I'm going to use the option in the lower right hand corner which accesses my camera which wasn't there on the desktop. I'm going to click on that and then I'm hovering over this receipt from FedEx Office. Simply take a picture of it and it makes it into a note on my phone. Now I'm just going to click the arrow in the upper left-hand corner to save the note and then I'm going to go back into my desktop because I don't see this option my phone. The note has appeared here because my phone's connected to the Internet and so is my laptop. I'm going to left click on it this picture of the receipt and a hidden option here that shouldn't be hidden because it could be really helpful is to click on the three dots. Left click on them and Grab image text. It instantly reads that receipt and it spits out just about everything that's on it and it looks like did a pretty darn good job. I went to the FedEx store earlier today because the laptop that I usually use with the 4k screen is broken so I'm shipping it off the Hewlett Packard to fix it and this is all the information. If you want to track my package, go for it. So scanning in the receipts is very helpful if you want to enter it into a piece of software possibly or if you get someone's business card you can scan it in. Let's go ahead and close this note now. You'll see it's an image and it has the text showing on the card that you just input. Another option for taking notes that's on a phone, probably a tablet, but it's not on the laptop, is the voice. If you click on the microphone, and you just say something, it'll take that note as well. It recognizes speech and it turns that into text. If I press play, it also recorded my voice for you, so you can hear it. One more way that you can take a note in Google Keep notes is to put a web address in. If you find some boots that you really want, let's copy that web address. I just copied this text, going into Google Keep notes, left click on take a note. Put it in there and close it. It's smart enough to create a card from it. If you give it a minute, it's going to take the title of the webpage. See, it appears as women's boots here. It says women's boots and it'll just make a note that easily. When you go into search, that's one of the items that you can just search for if you think, oh man I I saved this link the other day but I can't remember what it is. If you just search for URLs, and search for boots, it'll bring that up. I went into Google Keep notes, I put some different types of labels in here, because now I've shown you how to put notes in and we're going to go into how to organize them. I just did all text notes here just to not be distracting and it was frankly faster to do it that way. First, we're going to go over coloring. I have some notes in here that may apply to my job. I'm going to color all of those green because that's how I make money. Then I have some notes in here for a hobby that frankly uses my money so let's say that's red because it's money going back out. Then I have a bit of a shopping list in here and so let's make that the color of pizza crust, of course. What else would you do? Then here's what I need to do to undo the pizza which would be to work out. It's going to make me sweat, which is the color of water, and you can just tell visually what goes where. As I come in and look at this screen, I've colored everything, but you can get a lot more granular on how you organize by using labels. If you look at the left-hand side of the screen, there's no labels yet. You can create them here. But, the way I'm going to show you, I think, is a little bit faster. It's not quite as intuitive. You could also left click on these three dots and add a label. What we are going to do will allow you to add multiple labels. At first, as we discussed, this is work. Take your mouse down and click on Create "work." That just made that label. We're also going to say that this is something that you would read at night and we also want to apply that label to it. We'll see why in a second. So this is work and night. If it were me, I would probably come back in here and delete this text when you're done just because it's ugly. We'll leave them there for now. The AICPA is work, but it's a little bit more exciting so I would say a I would read this during the day. Click that on my mouse to add that label. Clothes and socks is something that I do at work, but I don't look at that at home at all, I don't worry about it, so that's just gonna stay at work. The drill is something that I want and it's shopping but the table-saw, those are great, that's actually something I need. Close that. I'll do the hammer. Now that you have these tags in here, and remember you can go back and delete the text if you want if you find that kind of ugly, just make it AICPA. It keeps the labels. You can figure out what you want to do at night and what you want to do while you're at work or what you should do when you're working out. This is all driven by the labels and having more than one gives you the ability to really have different views and different ways of thinking about the same list. Now that we're done with that, let's just go back to the notes view which shows you all of your notes and let's talk about the ability to pin these. When you hover over one of them, you see the thumbtack in the upper right hand corner. If you click that, or if you press it with your finger, it brings it to the top. What at least I use this for is to signify your high priority items. You really need to read about the AICPA today. Just pin it to the top. You'll see at first. It won't get lost in the details. Let's just pin two of them. This is my priority for the day. If I get through that, then I can look into some of these. There's two different things to do with these when you're done with them. You can archive them, which is similar to Gmail. It just takes them off of your screen, takes them off of your radar, but it saves the label in an archive where if you search for it later you'll find it. Or, if you left click on the three dots and you just want to get rid of it, just delete it. Another powerful way to work in Google keep is to create a Reminder. If you want to buy a drill but you know you're not even going to think about it until next month, come down to the lower left-hand corner and tell Google Keep to remind me. I will just say next week. Left-click on next week. After you add it as a reminder, you can archive it so it'll drop off your screen. When it becomes next week, you'll get a notification that it's come up again and it will show in your notes. But, now if you want to see you just click on reminders, this will tell you when it's going to pop up again. All of your reminders will be here. If you use that feature a lot, that'll help you get rid of some of this clutter. If you use this product a lot, you're going to have 30 notes. You're not going to want to look through them all. Since this is a Google product, the other thing that you can do that works really well is just left click in the search box type in drill. You can find it this way. I'm going to close that note. Let's take a look at what happened when I left clicked in the search box. If you don't type anything in yet, it will allow you to search by these items. That's all. Google keep is relatively simple in that the interface doesn't have a lot of options and that's what makes it useful, in my opinion. If you don't want something that feels like Microsoft Outlook where you really have to manage the dates and move things around all the time, check out Google Keep Notes.


Click here-Download
I hope you will like it
If you have any question or doubt please let me know
If you have any question contact us on our Gmail and by posting the comment.
Our Gmail is mentioned below.
employeesgovernment58@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple.

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple. Today I'm going to talk to you about getting started with Snapchat for business. If you enjoy this, don't forget to comment it and follow to our site.  Let's get started. If you want to download the Snapchat app for free than simply click on the download button mentioned below then click on install the snapshot will be installed in your mobile. Click here-Download I hope you download the Snapchat. There are some pictures of Snapchat profiles and home page.  Snapchat highlights candid moments that connect users with the people behind your brand.  Since photos only last fora short amount of time, there's no pressure to make a lasting masterpiece that'll forever appear on your account. To start a Snapchat account for your business,  first download the Snapchat app for your iOS or Android device. Set up your Snapchat account just like you would any other app, enter your email and create a username and password. A wo

How to delete your YouTube channel.

Delete your YouTube channel.   Hello everyone, this is Hassaan, but yet adorable, YouTube expert, Derral Eves. Ok you thought it was going to be really easy to delete your YouTube channel. Go to YouTube studio. YT Studio But with all the recent changes to YouTube. YouTube's moved everything around. Not to speak of the Google+ Integration, this can be really confusing and really frustrating. Now here's the thing, there's actually different ways to delete your YouTube channel based on the factors that you set up your account. So if it's a stand alone account you do it one way. If it ties to a Google+ Profile you do it another way. If it's tied to a Google+ Page you do it another way. Rest assured I will take away all the pain and in this article. I'm going to show you three different ways to delete your YouTube channel forever. Let's take a look! Ok, the first one that I'm going to show you us actually a YouTube channel that doesn't connect to Google+.