Skip to main content

Get free domain and hosting - Make your website.

How to get Free domain and hosting very easily.


If you're new here and joining for the very first time this is a place where I talk all things as it relates to my faith my family marketing and other random fun.



What I'm going to share with you today. Not only can you get free domain and hosting. But you can also make some serious extra side cash at the exact same time. I've been earning income very passively through this particular income streams since July of 2018.


Get free domain and hosting.

I've put very little time or very little effort into it. And yet it's brought me in a paycheck every month for almost the last year. Now first things first if you are a GoDaddy fan. Please don't come for me. When I say this but you could potentially be wasting your money by paying GoDaddy for your domain or to host your website the reason.


I say this is because buying these things from GoDaddy is not making you any money your website. What's on your website the product or the opportunity. That you're advertising might be making you money. But not the website and the domain itself. That's why, I'm bringing you this site today just in case you do want to make some extra money.


I was actually in the market to purchase a domain for a company. That I was working for. If you're a business owner or an entrepreneur of any kind you know the importance of having your own personal domain right. It's almost a necessity to help you to better brand yourself or to brand your product. So my mentor at the timer exerted me to a company to purchase my domain from and the company is called GDI.
So I did that in January of 2018 and it wasn't until July of 2018 that I realized. I could be using this domain completely for free and making money at the same time. So GDI stands for global domains international they are a company that provides you with domains website hosting and up to 10 business email addresses.


They offer this to anyone world wide GDI. He's been around since1999. They ranked number 37 in the Inc 500 list and they offer an insanely foliate program. Where you can collect residual monthly income as well as unlimited bonuses. That range anywhere from a hundred to two hundred and fifty dollars now.


Get free domain and hosting.


I've used GoDaddy and GDI both to purchase a domain and to build a website. And there are some major benefits to using GDI. That I want to share with you. Today the first thing that.


I feel is a benefit with GDI is the fact that you can sign up completely for free they give you a free trial of seven days. Just to test out their services to see if you like it. Then after the seven days. It's as low as ten dollars a month. So if you do the math that's 120 dollars for an entire year to have a domain to have a website and to have upto ten business email addresses again.


I haven't had to pay for any of that GD.
I purchased the rights to all domains ending with a dot WS. So if you sign up for their services. You can have a website like make money online dot WS or make up by Ashley dot WS. Whatever you want it to be. It's free for the first seven days and after that, it's only $10 a month you do have the option to upgrade if you want a website with dot com or dot net or that does cost a little bit extra. But it is an option as well now. When I purchased my domain through GoDaddy. I believe the domain was only like 11 or 12 dollars for the first year. But then it went up the second year. There were also added expenses for buying the business email address just one of them. What I really remember is that after the first 30 days after.


I had built my entire website had to pay over a hundred and sixty dollars to keep my website active for the next year. I was going to have to pay again after that first year. So with GDI you get your website you get your domain and ten business email addresses for only $10 a month. It's month to month and you can cancel it at any time so price-wise GDI is a lot less expensive. Now if you're interested in more than just the services and you want to know how you can get the services for free and make money. That's where the affiliate program comes in. So you sign up as an affiliate you get the first seven days completely for free and then there's a checklist that GDI provides you to earn your first $25 bonus. So they're gonna pay you just to set up your services you set up your domain you set up your website or start to build your website and you set up your business email address or email addresses. Once you go through this very simple checklist they're gonna pay you $25.


Which will help pay for the first two and a half months. So they give you eight weeks to actually obtain this $25. But the sooner you fly through the checklist the sooner you get paid $25 to pay for two and a half months of the services. Then for every person, that you refer to GDI. You're getting paid as well for every five people. That you refer to GDI they pay you a hundred dollar bonus and then when ten of the people that you refer go through their checklist and earn their $25 bonus. You get paid another two hundred and fifty dollar bonus and these bonuses are unlimited. Now not only does GDI give you these great bonuses already as an incentive to refer your friends. But they also pay you monthly residual income every month that your referrals decide to keep the service for the $10 a month. Which most people do because they need the domain. They need the website and the business email. You get paid accommodation from that as well and not only do you get paid from your referrals. But you get paid from your referrals. So you refer someone you get paid they refer someone you both get paid but the very best thing about GDI. The thing that really sets GDI apart in my personal opinion is that you have the ability to help put money in other people's pockets as well with most affiliate marketing opportunities. Once you refer someone and you get paid for that referral. That's pretty much it. But with GDI. You have the ability to help other people build a paycheck and make money with you but when.


I was in multi-level marketing which I was in for two years one of the things that, I really did not like about the company. That I was with in particular was the fact that. When I enrolled a new customer or I enrolled anew distributor. I could move them to other people to help build their paychecks. But a lot of the time.


I was forced to move them in certain places inorder for me to rank up not only that. But when I was moving them, I was taking a lower percentage of commission by doing that with GDI. You have the ability to help other people build their paychecks. It doesn't matter where you move them. Because you don't take a lower cut of commission.


I get paid commissions you get paid commissions with me just for promoting the company or the service together now. If you're listening to this and you have no idea how to promote for a company or if you've never done marketing before you don't know where to start it.


definitely not stranded or left alone. We have a whole training website that we put together to help you step-by-step through the entire process to set up your account earn that first $25 bonus. Navigate through your back-office and we assist you with your marketing efforts as well so.


How to hide mutual friends on Facebook.



Click here
Also check hostinger plan.

Click here

I hope you will like this information get free domain and hosting, for more news. Please follow our site by clicking on the follow button at the side.
Thanks for visiting our site.
If you have any doubt or questions please let me know.
If you have any question please do a comment or contact us on our Gmail.
Our Gmail is mentioned below.
employeesgovernment58@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple.

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple. Today I'm going to talk to you about getting started with Snapchat for business. If you enjoy this, don't forget to comment it and follow to our site.  Let's get started. If you want to download the Snapchat app for free than simply click on the download button mentioned below then click on install the snapshot will be installed in your mobile. Click here-Download I hope you download the Snapchat. There are some pictures of Snapchat profiles and home page.  Snapchat highlights candid moments that connect users with the people behind your brand.  Since photos only last fora short amount of time, there's no pressure to make a lasting masterpiece that'll forever appear on your account. To start a Snapchat account for your business,  first download the Snapchat app for your iOS or Android device. Set up your Snapchat account just like you would any other app, enter your email and create a username and password. A wo

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.     Google Keep notes  at its most basic is just for recording and organizing notes in Google keep notes. They can have a title, and then there's a body. If you want to go shopping and you just want to get some celery and some and some lettuce. You're feeling really health. If you go down and you close this note, there it is. It's done. You have your first note in Google Keep notes. Now let's go back into this note. I'm going to explain some things that are going on here. You just left click on it. It'll bring it back up into the middle and make everything grey. It's saying that we're focusing on this note. I'm going to let you format it, but you can't change the style of the text. It's not meant to be a word processor. It just wants quick notes. But, some of the things that you can do with it that I do all the time when I'm using it, is I can turn my list into to a checkbox. When you go and you ac

How to delete your YouTube channel.

Delete your YouTube channel.   Hello everyone, this is Hassaan, but yet adorable, YouTube expert, Derral Eves. Ok you thought it was going to be really easy to delete your YouTube channel. Go to YouTube studio. YT Studio But with all the recent changes to YouTube. YouTube's moved everything around. Not to speak of the Google+ Integration, this can be really confusing and really frustrating. Now here's the thing, there's actually different ways to delete your YouTube channel based on the factors that you set up your account. So if it's a stand alone account you do it one way. If it ties to a Google+ Profile you do it another way. If it's tied to a Google+ Page you do it another way. Rest assured I will take away all the pain and in this article. I'm going to show you three different ways to delete your YouTube channel forever. Let's take a look! Ok, the first one that I'm going to show you us actually a YouTube channel that doesn't connect to Google+.