Skip to main content

How to make a Build your website.


  1. ’ How to make/ Build a Website for free.



Hey everyone M Hassaan here welcome to my website today, I'm going to show you guys why having a professional website for your personal brand your business your product your service is extremely beneficial and the best part is I'm M Hassaan show you how to make one for free quickly and easily in less than an hour.


let's go some of you guys may know, I'm launching a business this year called self-made CEO studio subtle branding. The business is going to be an online site full of courses programs webinars access to live events access to community forums all geared around empowering young aspiring entrepreneurs and working professionals and people. Like you and me to help other people become the CEO of their own wife's happiness relationships pretty much anything because with a little bit of mindset training and business tactics you can literally achieve absolutely anything.


So I needed a website for this business. I've used Wix before. I love it, it's easy. I was actually charging my sorority's website in college. I reached out to see if they'd want to partner with me on a site to help me explain to you guys how easy and quick. It can be to build a professional website and they agreed.


So thank You Wix for sponsoring this article. Helping me to share with you guys. How easy. It really can be but there's a plot twist or could plot twist is that I'm still working out the Kings with my business. I'm actually not fully ready to launch my site but there is someone in my life my cute dear mommy. Who has wanted a website for her business for a really long time. She's apsychologist in Seattle. She's had websites she just is so busy always helping people. She's always changing people's lives and she hasn't had the time to create a new updated website. So I decided in this article.


I'm actually M Hassaan surprise her by creating her website for her. I'm literally so excited, Because if my business isn't fully ready to launch but all I want to do is help people then why not help her launch hers. So basically I'm M Hassaan walk you through some of my favorite components and Wix how to quickly and easily make a very professional-looking website. If you guys have any questions about this process leave them down below in the comments. I will do my best to respond to all of them. So without further ado let's get into some website building okay.


So first you guys are go to Wix calm flush go slashadriene pinch to get started right away. So that's what we're gonna do right now so here. I am here is my mom say I am just going to push create a new site for the sake of showing you how it starts. So when you push creating your site it automatically asks what kind of website do you want to create business online store restaurant. There's so many different options so for my mom obviously. She has a business she is a psychologist click on business. Then it asks choose how you want to create your website.


So let Wix ATI create a website for you which basically means, you answer some questions and they're pretty much gonna design it for you in a couple minutes. I almost want to try doing them just see, what happens or create your website with the Wix editor. So what's really cool is you literally just draft drop it is so self-explanatory. I love it so let's just click on that one just start. So what I love is they have so many different templates oh my God.


So basically in the left hand corner right here we have men using pages background you can add a bunch of different things text images they have a whole gallery of like free images or just super nice music you can add social you can add pretty much anything a contact page everything is very self-explanatory you click you can edit easy done you can change the size font don't like that one sit and you can also add some effects drop shadow punch out things like then you can change these strip backgrounds you can have a different photo obviously.


I actually liked what I had you just push edit undo so there you see kind of the different function so now let's go into the site. I already created for my mom and take a look at that so this is the template that ended up choosing and I went through a process of just deciding how I wanted it to go and what's really awesome about this is it's so self-explanatory you really don't have to teach yourself anything it walks you right through all the steps.


I just got really indecisive and kept changing what I thought.


I wanted something really cool with this image editor situation is that they offer you a ton of free graphics and other images that you can favorite by clicking on that little star that way you kind of have a folder of all the ones that you want to continuously use throughout the site.


So I was just playing around with like different designs here kind of looking and seeing what this template has and what Wix has in general. I was rearranging some of the sections we're obviously going a real fast here so it's actually funny how many times. I kind of switched it around you'll see once we get to the end. But I really just love how easy it is to create a site on here you have button options you have different contact menu options. You have so many different graphics to choose from you really can go for any look you want. I feel like the templates and just the site in general looks so sophisticated and so high-tech.


So I just think that's awesome what's really cool for my mom as well as they have this booking service. So I can actually create her appointments on here and people who are already her clients can actually make appointments online versus calling an email and all of that. Which sometimes it's just hard to stay on top of that these days.


So I'm starting to get the site to kind of look how I want I'm liking the color scheme. I do need to delete some of those bottom parts. I wanted to add all of my mom's office addresses cuz she actually has three. She has no pictures of herself. So that picture that I put in for now is actually baby me and her. I'm M Hassaan change that eventually.


But I need to convince her to let me take some photos of her. But it's a cute little pic so here we have the finished website for now so we got basically the little home section. We have her clinical specialties so all of her areas of expertise a little about me. We have a contact me section and that's kind of it for now. I'm M Hassaan talk to her once I surprise her and see. If she wants anything else but for now. There we have it okay so now that you've seen the site.


I want to emphasize something really, really important a lot of business owners, entrepreneurs and just people in general. Get really really caught up in the little details of having fancy business cards and fancy expensive graphics. Like a nice car and looking the part and none of that matters. All the matters to have a successful business or a successful brand product or service is that you haven't offered. That people really really need that's all that matters is getting something out. There that people crave having it keeps them up at night. They would pay any amount of money, to have help with this or to have this service or to use this product. That's why I'm a huge fan of having a website.


Because it is so simple to just have a simple landing page. Where people can getting all the information about your brand, links to your social media. All of that sort of stuff without all the fancy like advertising and business cards. Feel free to obviously do that. If you want and it's not that intimidating. It's not expensive to maintain nothing. So that's like the bear what I think you need. I think that people spend way too much time and money focused on like everything else. That doesn't matter. It's all just frills at the end of the day. If you don't have a good offer. It's good service or product your business won't be successful. It doesn't matter how fancy your suit is or how fancy your business cards are it just well. I also want to point out even. If you aren't ready to have a full-blown website yet you can totally make a landing page. That way people have somewhere to go that has like the basic information. But it's just one static page.


So I hope you guys enjoyed and found it helpful. If you want to go get started on your website right now click on the link right here http://www.wix.com


What is SEO


Click here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple.

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple. Today I'm going to talk to you about getting started with Snapchat for business. If you enjoy this, don't forget to comment it and follow to our site.  Let's get started. If you want to download the Snapchat app for free than simply click on the download button mentioned below then click on install the snapshot will be installed in your mobile. Click here-Download I hope you download the Snapchat. There are some pictures of Snapchat profiles and home page.  Snapchat highlights candid moments that connect users with the people behind your brand.  Since photos only last fora short amount of time, there's no pressure to make a lasting masterpiece that'll forever appear on your account. To start a Snapchat account for your business,  first download the Snapchat app for your iOS or Android device. Set up your Snapchat account just like you would any other app, enter your email and create a username and password. A wo

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.     Google Keep notes  at its most basic is just for recording and organizing notes in Google keep notes. They can have a title, and then there's a body. If you want to go shopping and you just want to get some celery and some and some lettuce. You're feeling really health. If you go down and you close this note, there it is. It's done. You have your first note in Google Keep notes. Now let's go back into this note. I'm going to explain some things that are going on here. You just left click on it. It'll bring it back up into the middle and make everything grey. It's saying that we're focusing on this note. I'm going to let you format it, but you can't change the style of the text. It's not meant to be a word processor. It just wants quick notes. But, some of the things that you can do with it that I do all the time when I'm using it, is I can turn my list into to a checkbox. When you go and you ac

How to delete your YouTube channel.

Delete your YouTube channel.   Hello everyone, this is Hassaan, but yet adorable, YouTube expert, Derral Eves. Ok you thought it was going to be really easy to delete your YouTube channel. Go to YouTube studio. YT Studio But with all the recent changes to YouTube. YouTube's moved everything around. Not to speak of the Google+ Integration, this can be really confusing and really frustrating. Now here's the thing, there's actually different ways to delete your YouTube channel based on the factors that you set up your account. So if it's a stand alone account you do it one way. If it ties to a Google+ Profile you do it another way. If it's tied to a Google+ Page you do it another way. Rest assured I will take away all the pain and in this article. I'm going to show you three different ways to delete your YouTube channel forever. Let's take a look! Ok, the first one that I'm going to show you us actually a YouTube channel that doesn't connect to Google+.