Skip to main content

What is SEO? Learn all about SEO with full details.

What is SEO? Learn all about SEO with full details.




 
Now we study about the definition of SEO.


Hi! where I help business owners create content that's actually fun to create and converts your audience into customers and you're watching 100 Days of SEO.  Whoa! What's up everybody? If you're new here, welcome to 100 Days of SEO. I have radically changed my life with SEO. It's search engine optimization and that's what we're gonna be talking about today. It's the middle of winter and I'm outside. Here in Chicago, it's so cold, but like, what a good shot, what a good shot with the city. I freaking love living here. It doesn't matter how cold it outside. Today, we were gonna talk about what SEO actually is. I'm gonna go inside,I'm gonna get warm, and we're gonna break it down. If you've been wondering what SEO is, how it works in 2019, I'm gonna break it down for you. Let's get it. What's up everybody? we're inside, we're warm. Let's talk about this. What the heck is SEO? So you hear a lot of definitions of SEO. Is it links, is it content, is it branding, is it UX or site speed? Yes! It is all of those things but it is also not and with over 200 ranking factors, it can be so, so confusing. And in two minutes, here in this short quick video, in two minutes I'm gonna explain exactly what SEO is. So let's put two minutes up on the clock. (clock slamming onto screen) Two minutes on the clock,let's get into it. So I wanna start off by giving you my definition of SEO, based on all of my client work, based on my personal projects, based on my consulting, based on the SEO director of Clique Studios and having clients that range from local Chicago companies to $100 million venture backed startups. For me, SEO, and for my clients, all of my work is really about solving problems. Sorry I'm yelling.It's about solving problems. Just super passionate about this. You need to solve people's problems. You need to reverse-engineer what are they actually looking for. You're gonna hear me talk again and again about search intent. What are they really want when they type a phrase into Google, what are they really looking for? And then, making sure that we use our expertise and our research abilities to make sure that that information is there when they want it. That is what SEO is. But now You do not Have To just take my word For it. Here's a couple other definitions of SEO. Glen Allsop of detailed.com and viperchill.com has probably one of the best definitions of SEO that's closest to mine. Glen says, "SEO to me, if given an explanation "that I'm interest in, "is part reverse-engineering algorithms, "part reverse-engineering human nature. "It's about using logic and gut to do what you think "should matter and then relying on data "to correct yourself in due-course." Glen's definition is fantastic, but I also wanna feature some other people. Let's take a look at what Ross Hudgens of Siege Media. Here's what Ross says about SEO. Ross says, "SEO is search engine optimization, "the act of optimizing your website "to show up higher in the in search engines.


At a more advanced level,we think about, "we optimize for the 200 plus ranking factors "Google has mentioned..." I'm not gonna keep reading it to you. This is a great, very technical definition. Unlike Glen's definition or even my definition, talking to you who really love SEO, Ross's definition is perfect for people who don't understand it at all. We went a little bit over time, but I hope this has been helpful for you. I would love it if you're watching on mobile or desktop if you would follow to this site. As we continue along the 100 days of SEO project, if you're listening on the podcast, please follow whatever kind of podcast player you're listening on. And the most important thing in here is, I don't have a call to action, I just want you to learn. I want you to subscribe so you can continue to learn more about SEO and see a radical change in your life, just as I have in mine. That is the mission of the 100 Days of SEO project, to help more people make changes in their life and their business, using this marketing technique. Don't forget to work hard,be nice people, and don't get too lost trying to create something that matters.


if you don't understand this article or language please select your own language by clicking on translate button then select your language all article will be translated in your language.

I hope you will like it.

If you have any question or doubt please tell me know.

If you have any question tell us now on our Gmail and by posting the comment.

Our Gmail is mentioned below


Simply click on the Gmail and then type a message we will also reply your message.

If you have any doubt or question please tell us we shall help you to solve it.

Thanks for visiting our site.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple.

How to use Snapchat for business very easy and simple. Today I'm going to talk to you about getting started with Snapchat for business. If you enjoy this, don't forget to comment it and follow to our site.  Let's get started. If you want to download the Snapchat app for free than simply click on the download button mentioned below then click on install the snapshot will be installed in your mobile. Click here-Download I hope you download the Snapchat. There are some pictures of Snapchat profiles and home page.  Snapchat highlights candid moments that connect users with the people behind your brand.  Since photos only last fora short amount of time, there's no pressure to make a lasting masterpiece that'll forever appear on your account. To start a Snapchat account for your business,  first download the Snapchat app for your iOS or Android device. Set up your Snapchat account just like you would any other app, enter your email and create a username and password. A wo

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.

Google Keep Notes full use and tutorial.     Google Keep notes  at its most basic is just for recording and organizing notes in Google keep notes. They can have a title, and then there's a body. If you want to go shopping and you just want to get some celery and some and some lettuce. You're feeling really health. If you go down and you close this note, there it is. It's done. You have your first note in Google Keep notes. Now let's go back into this note. I'm going to explain some things that are going on here. You just left click on it. It'll bring it back up into the middle and make everything grey. It's saying that we're focusing on this note. I'm going to let you format it, but you can't change the style of the text. It's not meant to be a word processor. It just wants quick notes. But, some of the things that you can do with it that I do all the time when I'm using it, is I can turn my list into to a checkbox. When you go and you ac

How to delete your YouTube channel.

Delete your YouTube channel.   Hello everyone, this is Hassaan, but yet adorable, YouTube expert, Derral Eves. Ok you thought it was going to be really easy to delete your YouTube channel. Go to YouTube studio. YT Studio But with all the recent changes to YouTube. YouTube's moved everything around. Not to speak of the Google+ Integration, this can be really confusing and really frustrating. Now here's the thing, there's actually different ways to delete your YouTube channel based on the factors that you set up your account. So if it's a stand alone account you do it one way. If it ties to a Google+ Profile you do it another way. If it's tied to a Google+ Page you do it another way. Rest assured I will take away all the pain and in this article. I'm going to show you three different ways to delete your YouTube channel forever. Let's take a look! Ok, the first one that I'm going to show you us actually a YouTube channel that doesn't connect to Google+.